Sunday, October 20, 2013

Indiana 40K Championship

By Spaguatyrine


November 2nd and 3rd is the weekend where the Indiana Championship will happen....Will your name be engraved on this?



Written by Slick from custodesimperialis .

The 2013 Indiana 40k Championship marks the endo fot he 2013 GT series in Indiana which began with The Indy Open, TippCon, and FrostyCon.....  Etc.  Check the link for the remainder of the post. 

I look forward to seeing many great players from Indiana and the surrounding area that want to meet in Lafayette, In for some great gaming and to crown an eventual champion. 

You can also check the link for the tournament documents. 

I myself will be attending and not playing any type of tau for sure or anything with wave serpents.  I am still deciding with Grey Knights, Space Wolves, Necrons, Space Marines, and a small amount of eldar to play with. 

Those players from St. Louis, Chicago, Cincinnatti, Louisville, Columbus, etc are welcome from what I am told.  Register soon to hold your spot. 

What are you bringing?





5 comments:

  1. I'll be there. Kicking butt and chewing bubblegum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Dustin is gonna knock off the cobwebs and show up also

    ReplyDelete
  3. See if you can bring an amanuensis along to document it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be nice. I'm almost promising to do in depth battle reports.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year. I hope everyone has a fun time. Good luck to everyone that's going!

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites