Friday, August 31, 2012

Who doesn't like terminators?

By TheGravemind

I've always liked terminators, but could never figure out a way to really get them into my blood angel lists. So a while ago I decided to take the plunge and grab up a terminator army. Black reach and bits got me most of the way, and a few last purchases recently finished it up. Well, with the news of Dark angels coming closer and closer, I figured I better finish them up so I can at least use them as deathwing once before the new codex hits and I have to change things up.

Dark Vengeance comes out soon, and I have mine pre-ordered so I'm hoping to get it soon. I'll do a review whenever I get to open it up.

10 comments:

  1. Having inherited a full DA army a few years back myself, can say it has been a fun one... And a BUNCH of Terminators :-) But I've been a big fan of them since I started... Kind of looking forward to seeing the next iteration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the rest of this article?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya sorry, seems everyone else is busy elsewhere (nova, Fow and such) so I kind of just dropped this between work.

      Delete
    2. Well, for the love of Guilliman boy, tell us more! What are you plans? What bits? What conversions?

      Delete
  3. Any of you guys still planning on coming to the massacre? http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/442069.page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sadly cannot make it. I can make a full post spreading the word if you'd like though.

      Delete
    2. Looks good. Spaguaytrine is the man for travel to tourneys though. Not sure how he's doing after NOVA.

      as for me... I've played 1 game of 40K since the Indy Open, and zero 6th ed. I'm even looking to sell off my GK's, and some of my Praetorian/Tallarn IG.

      Delete
  4. That is sad to hear about the lack of gaming.

    @ GraveMind
    I would appreciate that. They posted a bulletin up back in may I think but would appreciate a last refresher one to help finish the tournament out. I hope some of the Indy crowd can make it out will be a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there's been gaming aplenty. Just not 40K.

      I'm sure Spag will talk about NOVA sometime soon. But there's an odd quiet about the subject right now. I know more about the Flames tourney there than the big 40K events. Which is just odd.

      Delete
    2. I feel you there... had to really search to find results on the nova. Was interesting I figured it would of been posted in several places. Congrats to Tony and Alex.

      Delete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites