Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The GP North.... is CLOSED!!!

by Anonymous Foodie


The Games Preserve North is CLOSED for the day!!

Sadly, this means that gaming is also canceled for the evening.  And I almost have my Tyranid Prime finished, too...

Granted, my work is closed for the very first time in 15 years.  Then again, I say that like I've been there for more than two months...

Anyway, as sad as it is that our store is shut down for the day, it'd be worse to have people staring at the locked door like lemmings with little plastic toys in their hands, so I figured I'd put the word out for those who would otherwise be braving icy roads and deathly travels to make it there (it wouldn't have just been me, right?).

5 comments:

  1. yeah. I was going to call first, but I needses me some time out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say we riot over to Gibbs' place and steal his table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of figured it would be closed. Oh well, at least nobody else is getting practice games in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well at least we dont have to club brittle joe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya, the south store was closed yesterday as well. Dang it, I just switched up my list and wanted to get atleast one test game in before saturday. oh well.

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites