Tuesday, January 6, 2009

movin right along...

whew. the Farmpunk family move to Indy is over. I think I survived. We're still digging out from under boxes, and trying to decide what we need (metal dollies), and what we don't (more shoes).

Work's been rough this week, as I've been completely in charge of the lab. My coworker's been ill. So only me to do what both of us did before. blah. at least I've got some time to kill while I do a sort, and wait for another customer.

With the move, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get a game in this week. I'd like to. The Game Preserve North is starting up again, and there's a guy down south I'd like to buy old metal girls from.

we'll see what I can work out.

1 comment:

  1. I glad to hear that you all are finally together again.
    How is the girl adjusting?

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites